First, the roof support method during normal working hours:
1. The mining face is mined according to the inclined, and the roof is managed by cutting the roof with the last row of dense pillars and all the slumping methods.
2. The â€œthree or four rowsâ€ control roof is adopted. The basic point column spacing is 0.6m and the row spacing is 1.2m. The temporary support of the working plane is 1.2m hinged top beam hinge and 2.2m âˆ type steel beam support. The top plate has a width of 1.5m, a maximum top clearance of 5.1m, a minimum top clearance of 3.9m and a top step of 1.2m.
3, the normal working face pillars DZ14-25 / 100 single hydraulic props with HDJB-1200 type metal hinged roof beams supporting the roof, with hydraulic prop hinged roof beams supporting the cantilever support provided way, row The column spacing should be straight, and the hinged top beams of each row must be hinged and horizontally wedged. The distance between the hinges and the ends of the pillars must not exceed 0.3m.
4. The peak of the mountain and the dense pillar are 3-5Â°.
5. Temporary support: After the completion of a cycle of the working face, when the new feeding is carried out, the âˆ type steel beam is placed at the middle of the first row of the main struts, and the âˆ type steel beam extends to the coal wall for temporary support. Two single hydraulic props are supported under the truss steel beam. The first pillar is located in the middle of the first pillar of the main pillar, and the second pillar is located 0.6m in the direction of the first pillar to the coal wall. The steel beam is 0.3m away from the coal wall; the working face is supported by the support on the coal wall side every 2m.
6. Intensive pillars:
The intensive pillars are provided with one single hydraulic prop between each adjacent two last row of basic pillars. The newly added single hydraulic props are hinged top beams or woods with a length of not less than 30cm, a width of not less than 20cm and a thickness of not less than 5cm. The pad is supported as a column cap.
When adding new dense pillars, the dense pillars will have a safety exit every 5m. The safety outlet pillar spacing is 0.6m. The safety exit must enable people to successfully pass the newly supplemented pillars. The safety exit pillar is completed.
Second, the special support method of the roof during normal working hours:
1. In the case of a roof with less collapsed roof support, the pillars must be supported strictly according to the row spacing specified in the operating procedures. The top of the roof roof must be hinged to the roof with material.
2. When the working face meets the roof support with high collapse and large area, according to the actual situation of the site, temporary pillars or columns are added to reduce the column spacing of the working face. The part of the top of the roof must be hinged firmly to the material. roof.
Third, return to the top of the column:
1. Use artificial back column to put the top, back to the column at least three groups to work together, one person back to the column, an experienced person to observe the roof condition, one person to transport materials. A set of slave columns is set every 5-8 m in the initial working face of the mining, and the inclination is 200 mm along the inclination, and each group of pillars must be no less than 3.
2. When the column is returned to the column, the column is returned to the column. Each column is returned from the bottom to the column. The length of each segment is m15m. The location of the section must be fully degraded, the roof of the working face is complete, and the top of the working face is complete. A reliable, retreat location.
3. Before the top of the column is placed, the pillars must be filled up, and all the pillars within the 15m range should be filled with liquid, and the temporary body pillars should be mixed to maintain the safe retreat.
4. After the coal mining machine cuts the coal to complete the circulation of the front row of pillars and the new pillars, the column is carried out in the order of the coal wall side of the first goaf and the new pillars must be ahead of the old. Intensive retracement point 1-3m.
5. When returning to the column, first hang the column backer on the safe and solid support above the back column position, and tie it back to the pillar. Then the back column personnel stand on the side of the coal wall and are relieved from the top of the column. After the roof collapses, the pillars are quickly removed.
6. In order to enhance the stability of the dense pillars, prevent the pillars from being lost and the pressure relief pillars hurting people, the last row of roof-cutting pillars must be rooted with a rope, that is, the rope is tied to the handle of the pillar, and the joint is to be firmly lapped at the junction. .
7. The remaining pillars after the backing of the face and the support are mixed inside the second row of pillars, spaced 0.2m from the second row of pillars, and are mixed under the top pillars of the normal pillars, so that they can be used at any time when the pillars are needed. However, it must not affect pedestrians, materials, etc.
8. When returning to the column, it is strictly forbidden to work in parallel with any other process. The distance between adjacent column points must be greater than 15m.
9. It is strictly forbidden to return to the column in the following situations:
A: The basic pillars are not supported.
B: The overhanging of the goaf exceeded the operating regulations and no measures were taken.
C: The safe retreat is not smooth or when someone is resting nearby.
D: Special support is not supported, and the body support is not mixed.
Fourth, the safety distance of parallel operations and related requirements:
The coal mining machine can cut coal, move the shovel and the pillars can work in parallel. When the coal mining machine cuts the coal, the coal should be removed after the coal is 15~20m behind the unit, and the column spacing according to the operating regulations can be removed after the movement. Set the pillars.
5. Roof control in special periods:
(1) Roof control of the initial mining and initial pressure of the working face:
When the working face is initially pressed and the working face is pressed for the first time, the management of the working face row column distance is strengthened. In the more pressured area, the point column must be added, and the roof hinged roof plate should be firm and stable. Check whether the working face pillar is always checked. In the case of pressure relief, before each shift to work, hydraulic pressure should be added to the pillars to ensure the initial support of the pillars.
(2) Breaking through the fault and breaking the roof
Roof control when broken:
In the process of mining, if the geological structure or roof is broken, the pillar spacing should be reduced by 0.2 m, and the integrity of the working face pillar and the hinged roof beam should be checked at any time. If the collapsed roof is to be firmly hinged to the material in time Top plate; when cutting coal, if the fault needs to break the roof or bottom plate of the coal seam, the supporting surface with the corresponding height and the column cap and column shoes should be prepared in advance.
(3) Roof control at the end of the working face:
At the end of the mining of the working face, before the end, the coal mining team must prepare the supporting materials needed for the working face in advance, and replace the pillars of the working face three days before the recovery, and when replacing the pillars, The way in which the wooden pillars are replaced by the single hydraulic props, that is, each time the coal cutter enters a cycle, the pillars are mixed with the wooden pillars. When the pillars are returned, the new dense and then the old and dense individual hydraulics are returned. pillar. When adding new dense pillars, it is forbidden to have different types of pillars to control the roof in the same row of pillars.
Section 2 Transportation Lane, Return Air Lane and End Roof Support
First, the roof control of the working face transportation lane and return air lane:
(1) Advance support for working face transportation lanes and return air passages:
The working face is on the side of the coal wall to the south of 0-10m. The upper and lower gangs of the roadway are located under the original shed frame beam and the No. 11 I-beam is used as the top beam. Under the top beam, the hydraulic props are respectively supported every 0.8m. The -20m section of the roadway is located below the original shed frame beam and adopts No.11 I-beam as the top beam. Under the top beam, the single hydraulic prop is supported every 0.8m. The initial support force of the single hydraulic props of the advanced support shall not be less than 50KN.
(2) Strengthening support for the transportation roadway and return airway of the working face:
1. Wind lane, machine and lane maintenance:
A: During the recovery process, the maintenance of the channel must be strengthened. The net height of the roadway should not be less than 1.8m, the net section of the roadway should not be less than 3.0m2, and the width of the pedestrian side should not be less than 0.7m.
B: The rear end of the wind roadway of S1214 working face is set with a row of shackles in a true direction, and the sturdy sturdy pillars must be no less than 5 single hydraulic props.
C: The rear end of the roadway of the S1214 working face is set with a row of shackles densely along the true inclination. The sturdy sturdy pillars must be no less than 5 single hydraulic struts, and a shovel shovel is arranged in the direction of the working face in the inclined direction. 3m, high to hinge to the top.
2, squat back:
A: The retreat of the wind tunnel is synchronized with the retreat of the intensive pillars of the working face. If the working surface cannot be synchronized with the dense pillars, the maximum delay is 0.8m, but the distance from the working face to the top of the column should not be less than 2.4m. .
B: When the pressure of the top plate is small and the top plate is complete and stable, manual retraction is adopted; when the top plate pressure is large and the top plate is broken and soft, it can only be retracted by the back column winch.
C: Before retracing, you must knock on the top of the question, find the net dangerous rock, mix the temporary body pillar, and maintain a safe retreat to ensure safe and smooth retreat.
D: In the case of a person watching the top plate, use the single pillar to support the top beam of the bracket to be returned, manually pull out the shed leg and nest, use the back column or the back column winch to pull out the shed leg, and then the person is in a safe place. The distance is retraced. After the roof is stable, remove the top beam with a long handle tool.
E: When retracting with the back column winch, it must be strictly carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the â€œCode of Operation for Winch Return Columnsâ€.
2. Support and management of the safety exit at the lower end of the work surface:
(1) Support form:
The upper and lower ports on the working face are supported by four pairs of eight-beam lifting sheds. The top beam is 3.6 m long é’¢-shaped steel beam or 11-beam I-beam. Three single hydraulic props are supported under each top beam. The root top beams are staggered by 1.2 m, the beam spacing is 0.2 m, the centering of the group spacing is 0.75 m, and the alternating forward step is 1.2 m.
(2) Quality requirements:
The inclined length of the leading end of the lower end of the working face is 3.0m, the height is â‰®1.1m, and the depth is â‰®1.5m. When the coal thickness is â‰¥1.1m, the height of the leading gap is full coal thickness, and it is strictly forbidden to break the top and bottom plate; When the thickness is <1.1m, the bottom must be broken to ensure that the height of the gap is m1.1m.
(3) The connection relationship with other processes
The connection between the gap shot and the inspection work room: When the shot is fired, the work surface, the work surface transport and the return air lane are strictly implemented according to the relevant regulations of the shooting, and no work related to the shooting can be carried out in the work surface.
Third, the amount of support materials used and storage management:
The mining height of the working face is determined according to the stability of the coal seam. The working face is determined to be the full coal thickness, and the top and bottom plates are not broken during the mining process.
Determination of the number of supporting materials such as single hydraulic props, truss steel beams and metal hinged top beams:
1. The working face is inclined by 100m, the pillar column distance is 0.6m, and the row spacing is 1.2m. The machine and wind roadway are supported by a single row of 20m each, and the double row is 10m. There are 76 single hydraulic props and 28 truss steel beams.
2, the basic pillar three rows: 100 Ã· 0.6 â‰ˆ 166.7 roots, take 167, 167 Ã— 3 = 501.
3, stick to help the pillar: 100 Ã· 2 = 50 roots.
4, dense pillars: 100 Ã· 0.6 â‰ˆ 166.7 roots, take 167, 167 Ã— 2 = 334.
5, four pairs of eight beam pillars: 8 Ã— 3 Ã— 2 = 48.
6, metal hinged beam: 100 Ã· 0.6 â‰ˆ 166.7 roots, take 167, 167 Ã— 4 = 668; temporary pillar: 100 Ã· 1.2 â‰ˆ 83.3, take 84, 84 Ã— 2 = 168; âˆ type steel beam: 100Ã·1.2â‰ˆ83.3 roots, take 84.
7. Spare support materials: 120 pillars, 12 truss-shaped steel beams and 70 metal hinged roof beams, 2 3.6-meter-long 11-beam I-beams, 50 wood blocks, 50 bamboo spring boards, 50 2.0m long (Ð¤ â‰¥ 200mm) pit wood support roof.
The working face always requires the number of pillars: 1297; the âˆ type steel beam: 124; the hinged top beam: 738; the 3.6-meter long No. 11 I-beam.
All pillars and hinged top beams, truss girder and I-beams on the working face, all specifications and models must be numbered and managed. The pillars that are not needed on the working surface and the pillars whose working faces are damaged must be transported out of the ground storage and repaired in time. stand-by.
Box Gluing Machine,Automatic Folder Gluer Machine,Carton Folder Gluer Machine,Glue Type Folding Box Machine
Dongguan City Li you machinery and Equipment Co., Ltd. , https://www.gdliyou.com