The wide application of gas flow sensors has greatly influenced the development of all walks of life in society. For example, it plays an important role in industrial production, scientific experiments, ensuring product quality, improving production efficiency, saving energy, and promoting the development of science and technology.
1, the gas flow sensor has a display function: can display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow, pressure and temperature
2. The gas flow sensor has the communication function: RS485 communication can be performed with the substation's smart port, and the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow, pressure and temperature can be output at the same time.
2 industry application editor
1. The wide application of gas flow sensors greatly influences the development of all walks of life in society. For example, it plays an important role in industrial production, scientific experiments, ensuring product quality, improving production efficiency, saving energy, and promoting the development of science and technology.
2. Today, there are many kinds of gas flow sensors, such as throttling type, volumetric type, vortex type, electromagnetic type, thermal type, and ultrasonic type. Most of them are signals such as temperature and pressure of fluids, which are converted into flow. However, due to the unstable gas flow state, the accuracy of the flow measurement of the gas flow sensor is affected. The plug-in gas flow sensor, invented by American scientists, brought a revolution in the measurement of flow and achieved the goal of directly measuring the mass flow of the fluid. With the continuous development of science and technology, gas flow sensors have become small, low cost, good stability, low power consumption, and can be manufactured in batches.
3. At present, small and strong products are urgently needed products in the society today, and with the advancement of science and technology, gas flow sensors can more and more satisfy this need of society. Gas flow sensors have become increasingly miniaturized, and their detection performance has also contributed positively to the development of society.
4. Looking at the domestic market, many technologies are still immature. Most of the products on the domestic market are imported. In foreign countries, developed countries such as Switzerland, the Netherlands, Europe, the United States, Japan, etc., rely heavily on their advanced semiconductor technology to develop gas. Flow sensor, and has achieved gratifying results. However, on the whole, these types of products on the market are incompatible with each other, products have not yet been commercialized, and applications have not been universalized. High-accuracy gas flow sensors complying with requirements are still under further development. Therefore, the gas flow sensor has become a new technology product with normal development and broad prospects.
5. In general, with the development of science and technology, domestic gas flow sensors will be able to replace imported gas flow sensors. Gas Flow Sensors - Classification Introduction Gas flow sensors measure the volumetric flow of a fluid under test. The measurement principle does not involve the effects of fluid temperature, pressure, density, or viscosity. Its classification is as follows:
1. The physical quantity of the gas flow sensor can be divided into gas flow sensors such as displacement, force, speed, temperature, flow rate, and gas composition.
2. The gas flow sensor can be divided into strain type, piezoelectric type, piezoresistive type, inductive type, capacitive type, photoelectric type, resistance, capacitance, inductance, voltage, Hall, photoelectric, grating, thermocouple, etc. Flow Sensors.
3. The gas flow sensor according to the nature of the output signal can be divided into: the output is a switch type ("1" and "0" or "open" and "off") switch type gas flow sensor; the output is an analog gas flow sensor; Digital gas flow sensor with pulse or code output.
4. The gas flow sensor is divided by the energy conversion method:
1) Energy conversion type: such as: piezoelectric type, thermocouple, photoelectric sensor, etc.;
2) Energy control type: such as resistance type, inductive type, Hall type sensors, thermistors, photosensitive resistors, humidity sensitive resistors, etc.;
5. Gas flow sensors can be divided into:
1) Structural type: such as: inductive, capacitive sensors;
2) physical type: such as: piezoelectric, photoelectric, a variety of semiconductor sensors;
6. The gas flow sensor according to the output signal can be divided into:
1) Analog: sensor output is analog voltage;
2) Digital: Sensor output is digital, such as: encoder sensor.
Gas flow sensors have a wide range of applications, a wide variety of types, and a wide variety of classification methods.
Reference editing area
1 gas flow sensor application scope edit
2 industry application editor
Small tractor seriese -28HP Tractor,The bigest difference between 20hp and 28hp is the engine power, because of engine different, underframe has a little change. This kind of tractor suitable for small collective farms, It's 2-wheel drive. Easy for control and maintenance and save cost .
Tractor Technical Parameters:
Wheel track (mm)
Min. ground clearance(mm)
Horizontal single cylinder, evaporative cooling, direct combustion type
Cylinder x stroke (mm)
Braking system type
Shoe type brake
Steering gear type
worm ,mechanical steering
Hydraulic suspension system type
PTO Speed (r/min)
Small Tractors,Compact Tractors,Utility Tractors
ZH MACHINERY , http://www.sczhmachinery.com